Aerotek Quality Assurance Coordinator in Bolingbrook, Illinois
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the food industry. They take pride in their values which include putting their people and customers first, employee safety, and giving back to the community.
• Cover all food safety and quality responsibilities in the absence of the QA Assistant Supervisor
• Assist the Quality technicians in their tasks as necessary when additional production is scheduled that is beyond
the coverage capability of the current level of technician staffing
• Organize and file QA documentation after verification for compliance to customer and regulatory compliance.
• Maintain QA files for lot control and in-process checks
• Assist QA inspectors, and provide support inspection coverage when necessary
• Participate in Mock and Customer requested Trace Recall Drills as requested
• Daily hold documentation records and file
• Coordinate, control, and manage sample/retention programs as per the customer requirements
• Responsible for shipment of customer samples, per required specs, and other items directed by Supervisor
• Submit data report into computer system
• Maintain hold inventory records
• Assist Quality Assurance Manager in maintaining Department metrics and continuous improvement initiatives
Skills & Qualifications:
Minimum of a high school diploma or GED is required. Bachelor's Degree in Food Science/Chemistry/Biology is preferred.
1+ years of experience within a Quality department
Excellent written and verbal communication
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs