TAD PGS, Inc. Data Analyst in Belleville, Illinois
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Data Analystto join a leading Company located in theBelleville, ILsurrounding area.
**Candidate must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.**
Please click on this link if you have any questions on how to obtain a clearance https://news.clearancejobs.com/2016/06/12/obtain-security-clearance/
We are seeking a Data Analyst to work at United States Transportation Command's (USTRANSCOM) Logistics Sustainment Division to begin an exciting a challenging career with the company. USTRANSCOM's mission is to provide full-spectrum global mobility solutions and related enabling capabilities for supporting customers' requirements.
- As a member of a team of technical and functional logistics experts, this position requires an individual to be able to help design, develop, implement, and maintain IT solutions support USTRANSCOM and the Department of Defense.
- Translates application and end user system requirements into technical requirements.
- Analyzes and solves complex problems, making recommendations as needed, applying creative, in-depth technical and theoretical knowledge.
- Supports applying a systematic, engineering approach to the design, architecting, requirements elicitation, development, operation and use of cloud technologies and platforms.
- Leverages software-, platform- and infrastructure- as-a-service to deliver solutions.
- Develops proof of concepts, demonstrates capabilities to customers, and conducts prototyping of Cloud solutions.
- The right applicant will be self-motivated, technically diverse individual that thinks outside of the box and thrives on finding solutions to difficult problems
- Strong teamwork and problem solving abilities
- Strong skill sets in Software or System Architecture design
- Experience with public cloud providers (Amazon Web Service, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience with back-end development and relational databases (Teradata, Oracle, Sql Server, etc.)
- Knowledge/experience in Data science platforms and tools such as IBM Cloud Pak for Data
- Experience with software development in one or more of the following languages: Python, Java, C#, Visual Basic
- Knowledge of BI and visualization applications such as IBM Cognos Analytics, Microsoft
- Power BI or Tableau
- Experience with Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) and data virtualization a plus
- Familiarity with Department of Defense
- Familiarity with Supply Chain or Logistics processes
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Information Technology (IT), business with 2 years of experience (0 years with a Masters)
- Additional 5 years of experience may be accepted in lieu of a Bachelor's degree
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
TAD PGS, Inc.is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visithttp://www.tadpgs.com/candidate-privacy/
TAD PGS, Inc.
- TAD PGS, Inc. Jobs