Kelly Services Associate QC Analyst Micro in Bedford Park, Illinois
Associate QC Analyst Micro needed in Bedford Park, IL
Primary Function Support the Laboratories by performing analytical tests independently and accurately. Meet the needs of internal and external customers in a safe and timely manner on process and product quality.
Business • Perform analytical tests independently and accurately as written in test procedures.
• Perform a variety of tasks/procedures in a fast paced environment; maintain accurate and complete record of data.
• Prioritize testing based on business needs and ensure testing is performed in an appropriate and timely manner.
• Collect samples of finished products.
• Maintain complete, accurate and legible test records, in accordance with Company policy and record keeping procedure.
• Follow all safety guidelines and quality systems established by Ingredion.
• Develop a working knowledge of product and customers specifications. Disposition product against established specifications.
• Perform other work as assigned by laboratory management.
Agility and Innovation • Revise and update methods independently.
• Assist in maintenance of equipment, including routine maintenance and resolution of common or simple problems with instruments.
and People • Communicate technical data to technical and non-technical people, both verbal and written.
• Learn new skills and assist in the training of others.
and Requirements: • Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Food Science or related sciences.
• Possess knowledge of laboratory practices
• Cover shifts as needed. Must be available for weekend and after hour coverage.
• Demonstrate organizational skills, prioritize multiple tasks, written, verbal and computer skills
• LSS experience is desired.
• Ability to work in a diverse team environment.
Interested? Apply Now!
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs