ALDI IT Specialist - eCommerce in Aurora, Illinois
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our National IT Services department supports every part of our organization – from Finance and Project Management to Logistics, Operations, Warehouse and more. Our team of IT managers, analysts, specialists and service desk technicians drive innovation and lend their expertise to our people across the entire company, building careers that are both challenging and rewarding.
As an IT Specialist, you will be a member of the Customer Interaction team supporting eCommerce solutions. The ideal candidate for this role will need to have experience using various eCommerce solutions such as content management system, omnichannel operations, and web analytics. In this role, you will work with internal customers to provide support for the current solutions, and engage in requirements gathering for any new requests. The primary focus of this role will be on the eCommerce with secondary duties related to support of digital marketing and mobile applications.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a strong communicator and have great organization skills. ALDI is looking for someone willing to work in a team setting, brings positive energy, and is looking for career advancement. ALDI encourages employee growth and development, as this is a key component to our working culture. Come grow your career with us.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Troubleshoots and responds to customer concerns and escalations; creates tickets and documents issue through full and timely resolution.
• Provides support to users and contacts appropriate internal personnel or external vendors when further expertise is required.
• Notifies IT Analyst(s) and/or IT Manager of recurring issues providing suggested process improvements.
• Assists with projects, including gathering requirements, identifying the best approach, QA/testing, training, deployment, and documentation.
• Participates in the support of new and existing software solutions, including the testing and deployment of minor changes and major upgrades.
• Adheres to standards, policies, and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• 1-2 years of experience using and supporting eCommerce, and web analytics applications.
• Familiar with usage of mobile devices such as Smartphones and Tablets.
• Experience supporting Salesforce, Adobe Marketing Cloud (Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Launch, Adobe Data Workbench, Adobe Audience Manager, and Adobe Target).
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Comfortability in leading and driving resolution of issues.
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with a group of individuals to foster successful and effective output.
• Ability to manage one’s time to maximize productivity and effectiveness.
• Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships
• Ability to travel as needed.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
- ALDI Jobs