Master Brand Cabinets Inc Weekend Maintenance Supervisor in Arthur, Illinois
Maintenance Supervisor to supervise Maintenance Department personnel in performing proactive and reactive maintenance tasks on the facility and equipment including associated planning and scheduling. Ensure all work is performed in a safe and efficient manner.
This position will supervise weekend preventative maintenance operations (Friday/Saturday/Sunday.)
- Supervise and provide support for day-to-day activities of Maintenance Department personnel.
- Generate work orders, track progress and follow up as needed.
- Order and source parts as needed for the completion maintenance tasks.
- Work with production supervisors, production personnel and maintenance personnel to ensure the facility and equipment is operating safely and efficiently.
- Administer the consistent and equitable application of company policies.
- Accept challenges and responsibilities as identified.
- Ensure repairs and maintenance to facilities and equipment are completed in a safe efficient manner.
- Ensure all work is performed and completed in conformance with any related codes, guidelines or standards established by a manufacturer or regulating body.
- Ensure follow up work is completed as needed to keep facility and equipment in good working order.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Ability to supervise, train and provide direction to maintenance personnel.
- Must have good troubleshooting skills
- Able to read electrical schematics and blue prints.
- Must be self-motivated, have good communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment with multiple shifts.
- Must have basic computer skills. i.e.: Be able to work with D7i, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- PLC Programming/Troubleshooting knowledge beneficial.
*Education & Experience Requirements: *
- BS degree or AS degree in a technical or business related field preferred.
- 3-6 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting
*Organizational Relationship: *
Reports to Maintenance Manager
About MasterBrand Cabinets
Imagine a short commute to a company driven by a higher purpose. Where people are as important as our products, and the quality of life fuels the quality of ideas. Our culture is built around giving everyone the opportunity to contribute both their ideas and hard work. You will have the opportunity to grow, learn, and make a difference in the company and your community, and be recognized and rewarded for it. We build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.
Join our family of prominent brands across North America where we take ideas, build solutions, and fulfill dreams of a comfortable, inviting home.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MasterBrand Cabinets.
You will be contacted for an interview if MasterBrand Cabinets believes you may be qualified for an open position(s). If you are made an offer of employment, the offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully completing a background check and a drug screen. In addition, prior to reporting to active employment, you will need to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran status.
Opportunity. Purpose. Reward.
Category: Maintenance Group